Process Automation Services
Dataline can automate operational processes that financial institutions may be performing manually. Automation reduces manual effort to ensure a fast, repeatable process that increases productivity and reduces errors and operational costs.
Process Automation Services include, but are not limited to:
- Dataline can accept files in any format and use automation to reformat them to meet the specifications required by a Processor.
- Automation can be used to build new company or account records to streamline the on-boarding process at a Processor.
- Issuer data files or reports that are not easily read in the native format can quickly be translated into user friendly reports that allow you to focus on your business instead of manipulating raw data into usable reports.
- Multi-level operational processes that are manual today can be automated.
- Business rules can be defined to manipulate and analyze data to identify clients or accounts that need to be adjusted and to determine the adjustments needed.
- Monetary and Non-monetary transactions can be generated to make financial adjustments to accounts and maintenance changes to client or account records at a Third-Party Processor.
- Information identified by business rules can be merged into letter templates to create correspondence for clients.
- Automation can be used to validate 100% of monetary and non-monetary adjustments after posting to ensure changes were made correctly.
- Manual data-driven decisions that are being done by users can be automated to deliver quicker and more accurate results.
All services can be customized to meet your needs. Our process automation allows you to focus on your business instead of your processes.