Correspondence Fulfillment Service
The Correspondence Fulfillment Service uses automation to create, print and distribute one-time and recurring client notifications, regulatory mailings, letters that accompany payments and business reply letters. Letters can be distributed by email, Certified Mail, Standard Mail or First-Class Mail. Automation increases productivity and reduces the errors that often occur with manual processing.
- Dataline securely retrieves or receives data files electronically by connections approved by the strictest security teams.
- Addresses can be validated against the USPS National Change of Address list to reduce Return Mail.
- Our platform can merge information from multiple data files and manipulate data to create a single correspondence that includes all applicable disclosures, barcoding and inserts.
- Custom-printed booklets, marketing inserts and/or a business reply envelope can be inserted along with the letter, printed inserts and disclosures.
- Business Rules can be created to automatically determine the appropriate letter template, verbiage, verbiage suppression, inserts, etc. for each client/account based on client/account characteristics.
- PDF or TIFF Images of letters (with accompanying disclosures, inserts and checks) can be captured for audit review before letters are distributed or for storage in your image repository system for regulatory review.
- Notes can be placed on accounts to assist teammates servicing the account in the future.
- Standard reports include information about all letters distributed.
- Automation of response files to your system can provide a record-level daily reconciliation to confirm the status of each correspondence.